I'm excited about all the enthusiasm about Blog Reader Appreciation Day. I'm compiling a list of different kinds of posts and activities that bloggers have planned. I'll update this list, as your suggestions continue.
- The Madonna Option: Write a post thanking your readers for putting up with your foibles, mistakes, and eccentricities (a list) and being loyal to you (your blog) no matter what.
- Write a tribute to your 5 most avid commenters
- Share some of your favorite comments ever posted to your blog.
- Giveaways and free prizes to loyal/lucky readers are always fun.
- Thank your readers in any way you want.