We moved. Correction: we moved!
I asked Marcia to make a list of what she likes about the new pad. Here's her list:
- the French doors in the master bedroom
- the decks
- the red front door
- the sparkling pool
- the trampoline
- chandelier over the claw foot bathtub
- the glass doorknobs
- the windows over the farmhouse style porcelain sink
- the hardwood floors
- the little white porch swing
- quirky little nooks in the hallway
- gigantic pine tree that's shaped like a bonsai
- magnolia trees
- solar-powered gate opener
- flagstone path connecting the cabana to the main house
- that the house is painted a Menil shade of grey
Papa and Nana came to help us move. (Nana and Papa rule!) Here's Nana's list:
- the white porch swing in the front yard
- the beautiful landscaping a la better homes n gardens
- Marcia's little nook of an office--so adorable
- all on one level
- of course the pool!
- my little adorable cabana
I asked Pearl for her list but she was in dog mode and all her answers were in a foreign language, i.e. barking. I waited a day, and she made this list.
- the pool
- the big yard and the trampoline
- the "other" house
- I love that we don't have to walk Cody as much because of the yard.
- the good hiding spots!
- my bunk bed
- that we kept almost everything that was in our old house
- There's going to be lots of fun things going on there.
- I feel good about almost the whole thing.
- I like living close to a donut place.
I like the bunk beds, and I like the trash can because it opens "like this." [In the kitchen one of the cabinets pulls out and is a trash can. Top secret!]