This month we have been babysitting two huge bunnies for some friends. Here are a few things we have learned from this experience. According to Carrie and Pearl:
- They're very messy.
- They sit in their poo poo.
- They stomp.
- They scream.
Baba can a few more details.
- When you are told that bunnies are litter box trained, your follow-up question should be to request a percentage.
- When told that bunnies are large, you should ask if they attack cats and dogs.
- Remember the stories about goats eating anything and everything? Well, bunnies are similar. Bye, bye, cowboy hats. Bye, bye, wicker baskets.
- Baba and Pearl are allergic to bunnies. Or hay. Or both.